How to Get Yourself Into the Online Church Directory
The church directory is provided for members and regular attenders to be able to see information about the families attending Radiant Life Church. In order to see the directory you must have a login created, and then when you login you can see the button for the directory.
To create a login do the following:
- Click on the Login at the top of the screen and then click on "Don't Have An Account? Request One!".
- Fill out the First Name, Last Name, Email, and a Password, then click "Create Account".
- Each request for an account must use a unique email address, so two accounts cannot share the same email address.
- The request will be sent to one of our website administrators for approval.
- Once approved, your account will be created and you will receive an email.
- The creation of your account will also add you to the church directory.
The next time you click Login, you can use your email and password to be logged in.
You will also now see the Directory button at the top and can click on this to see the church directory.
If you hover over your name at the top, you can choose "My Profile" to edit or add more information to your profile for the directory.
Your can click on the photo block to upload a photo for the directory.
When looking at your profile you will see a section called "My Household". Click on the "+" to link another directory entry to your household.
- Type in part of a name and then select one of the names in the popup list
- Then click on "Add Family Member" to link that person to your household
- Continue finding, selecting, and adding other family members to your household
Be sure to scroll down after making any changes and click the "Save" button to save the changes you make.
0 Comments on this post: