Apr. 09, 2020
Today’s Reading: John 4:4-14
Today’s Big Points:
1. Living Water
2. The Person
3. The Problem
Questions to Ponder
* What are the differences between an Old Testament hero like Jacob and Jesus?
* What things do you tend to turn to for satisfaction instead of Christ?
For your Children:
* Why was it surprising that Jesus talked with this woman?
* Who is the living water?
* How does Jesus, the living water, satisfy our souls?
For your Teenagers:
* What does it mean that Jesus is the living water?
* What are some ways that people try to satisfy the thirst in their souls?
* What did Jesus do and how does that give us eternal life?